Kill Bed Bugs with Heat: Serving The Entire State of Arizona
OFFER VALID WITH ANY STERIHEAT BED BUG SERVICE
Arizona’s Oldest, Safest, and Most Experienced Bed Bug Extermination & HEAT Treatment Company in the State
AZEX Pest Solutions is the Original and Most Experienced Bed Bug Heat Treatment and Extermination Company in the State of Arizona by far.
AZEX PEST SOLUTIONS KNOWS HOW TO KILL BED BUGS! Since 2007 our AZEX Heat and STERIHEAT processes are the Genuine and most effective heat treatments on the market today. Getting rid of bed bugs has never been easier. We have over NINE YEARS (vastly more than any other “Heat Company” in the state) of experience applying heat to structures such as hotels and residential structures.
Many companies may offer a bed bug Heat Treatment; but only AZEX Pest Solutions has the experience, knowledge, and training to offer the AZEX HEAT and the patented AZEX STERIHEAT process that sets us miles apart from the competitions cheap and oftentimes unsafe bed bug heat service imitations.
We’re trained, fully licensed, and insured to apply AZEX Heat and SteriHeat Treatments for hotels, inns, motels, and residential structures throughout the State of Arizona including Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, Peoria, Gilbert, Tucson, Flagstaff, Prescott and surrounding areas.
Advantages Of AZEX STERIHEAT Treatments:
- Quick (one time) treatment times – 6-8 hours, from set up to tear down.
- Efficacy is not affected by weather conditions (winds, cold, rain etc..).
- Off gases organic musty odors.
- Eliminates allergens that can trigger asthma attacks by using HEPA Filtration during treatment.
- Treatments Monitored By State of the Art Wireless Probes.
- Removes moisture in zones or structures, which is conducive to infestation and enhances the bed bug life-cycle.
- Improves indoor air quality by using HEPA Filtration During Many of Our Heat Processes.
AZEX is by far the Safest and Most Experienced Heat Treatment Company in the State with Many Thousands of Heat Services and Happy Customers!
About the Process
- It is a “non-chemical” process without multiple chemical applications; it is safer and requires substantially less precautions. This means, you can resume productivity in a more timely matter.
- Our process uses heated outside air to create positive pressure in the rooms; the result is consistent targeted air temperature in all areas of the rooms including cracks, crevices and voids, where the pests and their eggs are hiding.
- Our process involves getting rid of bed bugs by heating each room or a full structure to 140-160 degrees Fahrenheit (ANYTHING HOTTER WILL CAUSE DAMAGE!!!). This level of heat kills the entire life cycle of the bed bug (from eggs to adults) and holding lethal temperatures for 4 hours kills and eliminates, common mold spores, allergens that trigger asthma, and oxidizes odors.
- Customers do not see vans or equipment saying BED BUG Killers or PEST CONTROL; we arrive in discreet enclosed AZEX Pest Solution’s trucks or vans.
• For a Limited time we offer a 2 Year Warranty (With STERIHEAT Services) or RENEWABLE LIFETIME EXTENDED WARRANTIES!
• We offer two week or 30 day Chemical and K-9 Post Treatment followups and inspections! Our inspections are performed by real experts and not some “Third Party” hired to check our work on our behalf!
GO WITH THE INNOVATORS…. NOT THE IMITATORS!
Don’t Get Duped… Not All Heat Treatments for Bed Bugs Are Safe!
As word spreads about the effectiveness of our bed bug control using heat treatments, more and more pest management companies are understandably trying to imitate AZEX by offering bed bug heat services. The fact is that not all heat treatments are the same.
Concerns with Imitation Companies and Products:
- Incredibly, many heat treatment companies in Arizona have been doing heat treatments for less than 1 year
- Learning as they go
- Increased Risk of Property Damage
- Lower probability of Successful Treatment
- Inconsistent Monitoring- Temperatures / Heaters
- No Indoor Air Filtration during the treatment
Heaters / Equipment:
- Not Rated for Residential / Indoor Use
- Non EPA Registered Pest Control Devices (In the state of Arizona these ratings are a legal requirement for any pest control device used for a pest heat service).
- Increased Fire Hazard.
- Increased Risk of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- No Air Filtration During Treatment! Critical for Maintaining Safe Indoor Air Quality during and after a heat treatment!
“Indoor airborne particulate generated by convective heating processes, such as most Bed Bug Heat Treatments, require the use of engineering controls, specifically filtration, to manage the aerosol. This is an integral part of the AZEX process and should be a standard in all Bed Bug Heat remediation efforts where a convective process is used.”
AZEX Heat Service:
- AZEX pioneered the first bed bug heat treatments in Arizona in 2007.
- AZEX STERIHEAT Uses Filtration (Essential For Indoor Air Quality Safety)
- AZEX is the most experienced heat remediation company in the state.
- AZEX employs the most experienced heat remediation technicians in Arizona
- AZEX already knows how to reach lethal temps without damaging your property
- AZEX Technicians Are All Highly Trained, Highly Experienced, and State Certified Pest Management Professionals
QUALITY (Not all heaters are created equal!)
All heaters used by AZEX Pest Solutions:
- Meet or Exceed OSHA Safety and environmental standards
- Are EPA Registered
- Are specifically designed to heat structures
- Are approved for residential and indoor use
For more information or to schedule a bed bug inspection or treatment please call TODAY AT 877-445-BUGS.