We will beat ANY written estimate from a licensed competitor offering similar Bed Bug Heat, fumigation, or rental services!
AZEX Pest Solutions is the Original and Most Experienced Bed Bug Heat Extermination Business in the State of Arizona by far. AZEX Pest Solutions uses the AZEX Heat process for the application of heat to individual rooms, or an entire structure. Our process is the Genuine and most effective heat treatment on the market today. We have over six years of experience applying heat to structures such as hotels and residential structures. Many companies may offer a bed bug Heat Treatment; but only AZEX Pest Solutions has the experience, knowledge, and training that sets us miles apart from the competitions cheap and oftentimes unsafe bed bug heat service imitations.
We’re trained, fully licensed, and insured to use the application of Heat for hotels, inns, motels, and residential structures throughout the State of Arizona. Another byproduct of applying heat for pest control are; oxidizing odors like tobacco and eliminating allergens.
No other heat treatment on the market can claim that!
Advantages Of AZEX Pest Solutions Bed Bug Heat Treatments:
• Quick (one time) treatment times – 6-8 hours, from set up to tear down.
• Efficacy is not affected by weather conditions (winds, cold, rain etc..).
• Off gasses odors from harsh chemicals and organic musty odors.
• Eliminates allergens that can trigger asthma attacks.
• Removes moisture in zones or structures, which is conducive to infestation and enhances the bedbug life-cycle.
• Improves indoor air quality.
• AZEX is the most experienced Heat Treatment Company in the State!
About the Process:
• It is a “non-chemical” process without multiple chemical applications; it is safer and requires substantially less precautions. This means, you can resume productivity in a more timely matter.
• Our process uses heated outside air to create positive pressure in the rooms; the result is consistent targeted air temperature in all areas of the rooms including cracks, crevices and voids, where the pests and their eggs are hiding.
• Our process involves heating each room to 140-160 degrees Fahrenheit (ANYTHING HOTTER WILL CAUSE DAMAGE!!!). This level of heat kills the entire life cycle of bed bugs (from eggs to adults) and holding lethal temperatures for 4 hours kills and eliminates, common mold spores, allergens that trigger asthma, and oxidizes odors.
• Customers do not see vans or equipment saying BED BUG Killers or PEST CONTROL; we arrive in discreet enclosed AZEX Pest Solution’s trucks or vans.
After the Process:
• We offer up to a ONE YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY!
• We offer a FREE 30 day Chemical followup!
GO WITH THE INNOVATORS…. NOT THE IMITATORS!
Kill Bed Bugs FAST with Heat!
Thermal pest eradication, known simply as heat, is an alternative form of pest control that involves safely raising the temperature of an affected area to a level no pest can survive.
Don’t Let the Bed Bugs Bite – Get Rid of Bed Bugs with Heat
Heat is a technological and environmental breakthrough that is proven effective in non toxic pest control. Heat is not new. In fact, it has been used to rid structures of pests since the 1900s. But today, as Methyl Bromide continues to be phased out and other chemicals become less appealing, heat is gaining popularity as a natural pest control product and recognition as a viable and safe alternative to chemicals and fumigants.
Heat is a superior solution to get rid of bed bug infestations. This non-chemical, non-toxic approach penetrates wall cavities, mattresses and other hard to reach locations to kill bed bugs. By applying heat evenly throughout a structure we are able to kill bed bugs wherever they are hiding. Heat will kill all of the growth stages of the bed bug including the eggs. This is an important fact given that not all current pesticide control methodologies kill bed bug eggs. This means that oftentimes a Heat Treatment can eradicate the entire bedbug population in a single treatment.
There is considerable documentation citing the temperature and time correlations necessary to kill bedbugs and their eggs. Several sources (Usinger 1966, Gulmahamad 2002, Quarles 2007) report that adults and nymphs die within 15 minutes at temperatures greater than 113ºF and 60 minutes to kill eggs. Raising room temperatures above the thermal death point and maintaining that temperature for several hours should eliminate a bedbug infestation.
The temperature required to kill bedbugs and their eggs fall well within the temperature ranges achieved by our Heat Services. The low thermal death point of bedbugs allows AZEX technicians to better adapt the process to the building and its contents while still achieving efficacy. Unlike many pesticides, our Heat Treatments will penetrate into all of the harborages and kill bed bugs where they reside. Our process will force heat into beds, bedding, mattresses, furniture, electronics, wall cavities, etc. leaving no place for bed bugs to hide.
AZEX Pest Solutions is a fully trained and licensed pest control company offering the AZEX Heat process for hotels, summer camps, homes, and small businesses. We are your integrated pest management partner.
For more information or to schedule a bed bug inspection or treatment please call TODAY AT 877-445-BUGS.