The very first step in any pest control program is inspecting the environment where pest activity is suspected. Identifying problem areas around your home can also help in preventing future pest problems as well.
Here are some tips to perform a successful pest inspection:
- Inspect problem areas that can attract pests
- Are there tree branches or bushes touching the structure?
- In there dense or tall weeds or grass on the property?
- Is there pine needles or mulch covering the ground?
- Do you have standing water or overly moist areas near your home?