When it comes to your residential or commercial pest control, we know you have lots of businesses to choose from. That’s why AZEX Pest Solutions strives to be the best in the state for residential and commercial pest control services. AZEX offers the highest quality treatment options, we guarantee our services and provide some of the fastest service around. Whether you’re looking for someone to do your seasonal pest sprays, or if you have an infestation problem, AZEX is the answer!
We’re Certified, Professional, Licensed and Insured
AZEX Pest Solutions is your local resource to pest control. Whether you have issues with rodents or insects, our professional staff are here to help. With offices in Phoenix and Prescott, we are here for everyone in Arizona! Our services include a wide variety of Pest Control services; even a few that you have never heard of!
AZEX Pest Solutions is your local pest control resource. Whether you have issues with rodents or insects, our professional staff are here to help. With offices in both Phoenix and Prescott, we have you!
Bed Bug Removal Services
If just hearing the words “Bed Bugs” makes your skin crawl, then the idea of dealing with an infestation proves the need for a professional. Often people will try DIY treatments, but just as often the treatment falls short and they end up back where they started. Bed bugs are sneaky and reproduce quickly. Instead of being the next meal for these pests, contact the experts at AZEX Pest Solutions to eradicate the problem. Our team of experts has a variety of tricks up their sleeves when it comes to finding and eliminating your bed bug problem. Including our Bed Bug K-9 Detection Services. K-9 Bed Bug detection literally sniffs out the issue allowing for lower treatment costs and an increase of treatment success.
It’s that time of year again; The days are getting warmer and the bugs are coming out of hiding. In Arizona that can mean spiders, scorpions, centipedes, ants, rodents and more. To keep your home safe from bugs the AZEX Pest Solutions team recommends a routine pest treatment schedule as well as maintenance around your home to deter pests.
Here are some tips to help you work with your Azex technician and current pest control plan.
1. Always cover your garbage can and make sure it closes tightly – Birds and rodents love to find food and other discarded items in your garbage. Deter these rodents from ever finding your property by keeping all garbage sealed.
2. Make sure to fix any leaky plumbing, faucets and hoses – Excess moisture will attract insects of all types, and could cause mold damage as well.
3. Seal all holes, cracks and openings into your home – these are perfect insect doorways into your home.
4. Keep your trees and bushes trimmed and away from your house – rodents and insects can use any extra coverage around your home as a way to access the foundation of the home undetected.
5. Cover any uneaten pet food or store it until the next meal time – pet food can attract rodents, ants and other pests.
6. Don’t leave crumbs and other food splatters uncleaned – cockroaches and ants love crumbs. Don’t leave a free buffet out for insects.
7. Properly dispose of any tree trimming and leaves – Remove leaves, lawn trimmings, branches and other landscaping debris to avoid creating harborage for pests.
8. Keep your grass short – Scorpions, centipedes, ants, earwigs and other insects love to live in overgrown lawns. Keep the grass trimmed, not over watered, and clean of trimmings.
9. Don’t allow water to pool outside – standing water can attract mosquitoes, no-see-ums and other bugs. Water is also an attraction for rodents and pest birds.
10. Get a cat or dog – It has been proven that homes with pest often have less rodent activity.
11. Regularly vacuumed carpets and upholstery – keeping your home free of dust, crumbs and other particles that settle in the carpets can help keep dust mites and other small pests away.
12. Clean up your dirty laundry – A recent study proved that bed bugs are attracted to your dirty laundry. Don’t give bed bugs a place to hide – clean up that laundry pile.
13. Make sure your garage door shuts completely – This is often one of the first places that pests will enter a home.
14. Remove and clean up any fallen fruit or un-eaten vegetables from your garden – For the
November is here and that means football, family and Thanksgiving. With all the hustle and bustle of the upcoming holidays, preparing for guests, parties; you can’t afford to be harboring the neighborhood pests. The good news is, these helpful November no-no’s will help you put up the roadblocks!
Holiday Leftovers Most people would agree that Thanksgiving is the food holiday. With all that food coming in and out of your home/kitchen, you might find yourself leaving some things behind. Crumbs and spills are a perfect welcome mat for pests, and trust us when we say, they will take advantage of your inadvertent hospitality. Make sure you seal up food properly and do a thorough clean up after each meal.
Any pest problem can be an annoying problem for business owners, tenants or homeowners, but cockroaches often top the list in the most hated pests. Their resilience and hardiness makes them hard to get rid of. The pros at AZEX have compiled some tips, tricks and info for how you can identify, prevent, and eliminate a cockroach problem.
Cockroaches can measure over 2 inches in length, depending on the species.
Cockroaches can be identified by their 6 legs, 2 antennae and some species even have wings.
Termites can cause thousands in damages for home owners and business owners alike. In fast U.S. homeowners face an estimates $50 billion in repairs per decade due to termite damages. Even a single attack could leave your with thousands in repair bills. That’s why AZEX believes you should prevent the problem BEFORE termites can damage your property. Prevention is the best way to avoid costs, headaches and the hassle of repairing your home or business. AZEX proudly offers the Sentricon system, which can kill the entire termite colony, and keeps working for up to a year!
The Bark Scorpion is one of the many pests that are native to the state of Arizona. This scorpion delivers a painful and dangerous sting making them one of the most feared insects in the area. If you live in an area with these scorpions you should be aware of what to do if you see one and how AZEX can help keep your home safe.
The bark scorpion can be identified by it two body parts and long whip-like tail. Usually Bark Scorpions grow to 2-3 inches long. They have 8 legs, a pair of pedipalps that are used for grabbing pray and are usually a light to medium brown color. You may also see them carrying their young on their back as seen in the picture to the left.
Traditionally bed bugs have been eradicated with chemical sprays and powders that slowly kill bed bugs on contact. After witnessing countless allergic reactions, and negative heath effects in various news articles the innovators at AZEX developed a way to kill bed bugs quickly, affordably, and IMPROVE the air quality in your home, all at the same time!
Introducing Azex SteriHeat
The Azex SteriHeat process uses filtration which is essential for indoor air quality. The owner of AZEX believes that indoor airborne particulates generated by convective heating processes, such as most bed bug heat treatments, require the use of engineering control, specifically filtration, to manage the aerosol. This is an integral part of the AZEX SteriHeat process and should be a standard in all bed bug heat remediation efforts where a convective process is used.